The Pattern Approval Certificate of Measuring Instruments (hereinafter PAC) – is a decision made by the Federal Agency for Technical Regulation and Metrology (RusStandart). With a positive decision by Rosstandart, the measurement tool is assigned a number and an Order is issued to include it in the Federal Information Registry for ensuring the uniformity of measurements (State Register of Measuring Instruments), the Manufacturer (Applicant) is given a Certificate of Approval of the PAC type with the Annex of the PAC type description.
The validity of the certificate of approval of the type of PAC for mass production is five years.
If a specific type of individual PAC is approved (single prosuct), the certificate is unlimited.
During serial production, the validity of the type approval certificate can be extended without testing for 5 years.
Extension of the Certificate of approval of the type of measuring instruments is possible if:
- The validity of the Type Approval Certificate expires not less than 40 days from the date of filing the application.
- There are no complaints.
- The metrological characteristics.
- No changes in design affecting metrological characteristics.
To perform the work you need to provide:
To carry out tests to establish the type of measuring instruments
- Sample or samples of PAC
- Technical documentation
- GOST R or a declaration with a set of permits, depending on the field of application of the PAC (for example, the registration certificate of the Ministry of Health and Social Development of Russia for measuring medical devices, certificate TR CU);
- Photos of the general view of the PAC
For the extension of the Certificate of type approval of measuring instruments
- Original certificate of approval of the type of measuring instruments
- Description of the type of measuring instruments (Appendix to the Certificate from the approval of the type of measuring instruments)
- Federal Law of the Russian Federation of June 26, 2008 No. 102-FZ “On ensuring the uniformity of measurements”
- Order of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation of 30.11.2009, No. 1081
- Order of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation of 30.11.2009, No. 1326